Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Are you aware with Open Access and Article Processing Charges (APC)?
- Have you read the Authors guidelines carefully?
- Have you downloaded and filled the Cover Letter and Authorship Agreement Form carefully?
- Each manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract of about 180 to 220 words.
- The manuscripts should not to exceed a length of 8000 words , abstract, citations, appendix, and references included.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Authors guidelines.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx) document file format. Submission Templete
- Have to read the Withdrawal Policy?
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Copyright / Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate free open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of ideas and is distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). But the copyright was retained by the Journal of Intercultural Communication and the authors. Articles are free for personal use but are protected by copyright, in the sense that they may not be used for other purposes than personal use without the permission of the author and the Journal of Intercultural Communication.